NEW FOUNDATION FARMS SERIES
This special series is a deep dives into New Foundation Farms, raising 20m pounds to buy 1000 acres in the UK to build a Regenerative Agrifood Enterprise which will produce food and fibre in a way that supports soil, communities and health.
They call it RADICALLY NATURAL FARMING. Let’s find out more on why they focus on scale, vertical integration and what a regenerative enterprise means to them!
FIND SHOWNOTES AND MORE ABOUT THE SINGLE EPISODES AT THE LINKS BELOW:
- Marcus Link, Regen farming isn’t enough, we need regenerative enterprises
- Mark Drewell, raising £20M to build UK’s biggest regenerative farm
- Kirsty Saddler, using the power of storytelling and marketing to disrupt the agri food world
- Paul Pizzala from a London city private bank to the biggest regenerative farm in the UK
- Wayne Gibbins on the role of tech in regenerative agriculture from gene editing to nanotech soil sensors
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!
For feedback, ideas, suggestions please contact us through Twitter or through Get in Touch on this website.