NEW FOUNDATION FARMS SERIES
This special series is a deep dives into New Foundation Farms, raising 20m pounds to buy 1000 acres in the UK to build a Regenerative Agrifood Enterprise which will produce food and fibre in a way that supports soil, communities and health.
They call it RADICALLY NATURAL FARMING. Let’s find out more on why they focus on scale, vertical integration and what a regenerative enterprise means to them!
FIND SHOWNOTES AND MORE ABOUT THE SINGLE EPISODES AT THE LINKS BELOW:
- Mark Drewell and Marcus Link – The iPhone moment of regenerative agriculture through a journey of the soul and spreadsheet
- Marcus Link, Regen farming isn’t enough, we need regenerative enterprises
- Mark Drewell, raising £20M to build UK’s biggest regenerative farm
- Kirsty Saddler, using the power of storytelling and marketing to disrupt the agri food world
- Paul Pizzala from a London city private bank to the biggest regenerative farm in the UK
- Wayne Gibbins on the role of tech in regenerative agriculture from gene editing to nanotech soil sensors
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH!