We have been following the regenerative agriculture and food space since 2011 and we recorded since 2016 more than 400 hours of audio and more than 280 interviews with investors, fund managers, farmers, scientists, businesses and founders.
We think it is time to share our lessons learned!
What is Your Path Forward in Regenerative Food and Agriculture course?
A series of currently 12 short videos plus a curated list of resources (books, papers, articles) for additional learning and to dig deeper, always asking the question:
‘How to put money to work in regenerating soils at scale and growing a lot of tasty food while doing so?’
The course tries to answer to the following questions:
- Why work on, build and invest in regenerative agriculture and food? (plus the risks of investing in conventional extractive agriculture)
- How to work on, build and invest in regenerative agriculture and food?
- What to work on, build and invest in regenerative agriculture and food?
- dig deeper
- build your own framework
- inspire you about what to read and what to listen to
- Investor – private individuals, family offices and institutional investors
- Entrepreneur – people who want to start and build companies in regenerative agriculture and food to regenerate soil at scale.
- Intrapreneur – innovative individuals within existing organizations who possess the drive to create positive change.
What You’ll Gain:
- In-depth Instruction: Dive deep into the principles and practices of regenerative agriculture through 12 instructional videos hosted by industry expert Koen van Seijen.
- Curated Resources: Explore a curated list of resources, including books, papers, and articles, carefully selected to enrich your understanding and provide avenues for further exploration.
- Knowledge: Gain unique insights, challenging conventional narratives about regenerative agriculture. Get inspired by what needs to be build, worked on and invested in the space.
- Unlimited Access: Enjoy unlimited access to course content and future updates, ensuring you stay ahead of the curve in regenerative agriculture and food investing.
- Decision-Making Framework: our decision-making framework will empower you to chart your own course in regenerative agriculture
- Introduction to the course
- Deepening your Understanding in Regenerative Agriculture
- Why we should act now
- Why we can act now
- Degenerative Fundamentals
- Elephants in the room
- The Regenerative Landscape
- Navigating the landscape
- Food as medicine
- Cooling the planet
- Payments for ecosystem services
- Corporate regeneration
- The Regenerative Framework
- Deciding your pathway
- Step by step approach for building your own framework
- Wrap up – Last words before you will walk your path
Pay what you think it’s worth and Gift Economy
We invite you to pay what you think it’s worth inspired by Charles Eisenstein and Frederic Laloux.
[You can also decide later after you experienced the course].
If you have the means, think what this course is worth to you and pay that!
Just to be clear, this doesn’t mean that this work is ‘free’!
Because we are all in different life circumstances. We trust that when we give/create value, we will also receive in abundance.
Plus it is impossible for us to know how much my work is worth to you.
Sure! If you need context, we would sell this to a financial institution or an investor for at least €499.
(Please don’t see this as a push to also pay that, we are aware that our audience has very different means.)
This course was made possible with the financial support of the Rossetti Foundation and Meraki Impact and the creative mind and the visual skills of Caspar Daniël Diederik.