We have been following the regenerative agriculture and food space since 2011 and we recorded since 2016 more than 100 hours of audio.
We think it is time to share our lessons learned!
What is this course?
A series of currently 17 short videos (10-15min) plus downloadable slides with our lessons learned after recording over 100+ interviews with investors, fund managers, farmers, scientists since 2016, always asking the question:
‘How to put money to work in regenerating soils at scale and growing a lot of tasty food while doing so?’
The course tries to answer to the following questions:
- Why invest in regenerative agriculture and food? (plus the risks of investing in conventional extractive agriculture)
- How to invest in regenerative agriculture and food?
- What to invest in, when investing in regenerative agriculture and food
- dig deeper
- share our decision making framework!
- what to read
- what to listen to
It looks at Nutrient density, regeneration at a landscape scale, ag tech, transition finance for farmers, food companies, food as medicine, ecosystem services and payments and much more!
- Investors (private individuals, family offices and institutional investors)
- Soil Builders (people building companies in regen ag and food to regenerate soil at scale).
- Introduction to the course
- What is regenerative agriculture
- Why invest – Risks
- Why invest – Opportunities
- Why invest- Impact
- How to invest – Framework
- How to invest – Nutrient dense food
- How to invest – Landscape restoration
- How to invest – Payments for ecosystem services
- How to invest – Transition finance
- How to invest – Returns
- What to invest in – Land
- What to invest in – Transition Finance for Farmers
- What to invest in – Food Companies
- What to invest in – Ag tech
- What to invest in – Ecosystem services
- What to invest in – Co-Investors
Pay what you think it’s worth?!
We invite you to pay what you think it’s worth inspired by Charles Eisenstein and Frederic Laloux.
[You can also decide later after you experienced the course].
If you have the means, think what this course is worth to you and pay that!
Just to be clear, this doesn’t mean that this work is ‘free’!
Because we are all in different life circumstances. We trust that when we give/create value, we will also receive in abundance.
Plus it is impossible for us to know how much my work is worth to you.
Sure! If you need context, we would sell this to a financial institution or an investor for at least $399-$599.
(Please don’t see this as a push to also pay that, we are aware that our audience has very different means.)