SOIL BUILDERS SERIES
We believe that most change in agriculture will come from entrepreneurial farmers, investors, entrepreneurs, food companies, agtech companies, fund managers and anybody that is building tools and vehicles to regenerate soil at scale beyond their own farm gate and with more than their own money.
In the Soil Builders series we welcome back previous friends of the podcast to understand their progress and we discover new companies, startups, farmers, investors engaged in building soil all over the world.
FIND SHOWNOTES AND MORE ABOUT THE SINGLE EPISODES AT THE LINKS BELOW:
- For robots not all weeds are created egual
- 40M for carbon farming in AU and transitioning a 1000a farm using regenerative approaches
- Using a bond to scale regenerative approaches in West Africa
- Updates on green bonds in regen ag and the land ownership in the commons in the US
- Checking in with Zach Weiss on water cycles and a biodynamic baby food startup