In this episode of Soil Builders series:
- what regenerative agriculture looks like with bread fruit in Hawaii. It is super interesting how Dana and her team are building a crucial puzzle piece of the regenerative future of Hawaii.
- we hear more from Bert Glover of Impact Ag Partners, about the deal of Microsoft with an Australian rancher to purchase many soil carbon credits. Bert Glover, who has been on the podcast a few times, shares more on their part in the deal.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE ON:
Previous interview with Bert:
- Bert Glover – Investing $160M to regenerate Australian soils
- Bert Glover on invest in agtech to build soil at scale
- Richard Focken on how German pension funds are investing significantly in sustainable agroforestry
- Paula Costa and Valter Ziantoni, scaling agroforestry by complexifying growing systems using software
- Felipe Villela on regenerating 1M ha of land worldwide by 2030 through agroforestry
Feedback, comments, suggestions? Reach me via Twitter @KoenvanSeijen, in the comments below or through Get in Touch on this website.
Join the Investing in Regenerative Agriculture and Food newsletter on www.eepurl.com/cxU33P
The above references an opinion and is for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.