A second interview with Bert Glover. This time is about agtech for building soils and how that is absolutely crucial if we want to do regenerative agriculture at scale.
This is the second interview with Bert Glover, co-founder of Impact AG Partners. This time we go deep on technology and the role it plays in regenerative agriculture and food.
Previous interview with Bert
Episode 50 – Interview with Bert Glover on Investing $160M to regenerate Australian soils
- How technology can help to build consistency (both in quality and quantity) in the supply chain
- Predictive analytics and software useful to manage livestock holistically
- Behavioral science of animals
- The potential of virtual fencing
A few links on virtual fencing:
- CSIRO and Agersens are turning autonomous animal control into a reality
- No fence.no
- Virtual Fence – Keep Livestock in Pasture Without Installing Posts or Wires
Feedback, comments, suggestions? Reach me via Twitter @KoenvanSeijen, in the comments below or through Get in Touch on this website.
Join the Investing in Regenerative Agriculture and Food newsletter on www.eepurl.com/cxU33P
The above references an opinion and is for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.Join the Community