Ethan Soloviev is an international expert on regenerative agriculture, a farmer, writer, and the Vice President of Research at HowGood, Inc.
LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION ON:
- Can the supply of regenerative agriculture products meet the rapidly growing demand?
- Why leverage points don’t work… and what can.
- How to create chimeras for regenerative agriculture investing
- We discover why Ethan loves personal care and cosmetics so much (Hint: it has nothing to do with his skin but with margins).
- Most farms who will reach regenerative status will do so through perennial tree crop systems.
- Prime investment opportunity: Perennial crops & agroforestry edges of climate disruption. Increased human migration produces huge challenges, and opportunities for right livelihood.
- How to tell which companies to invest in (Hint: it has to do with who is actually measuring carbon).
- How Good
- Regenerative Agriculture Redefined
- The Levels of Regenerative Agriculture
- Regenerative Business Summit
- Regenerative Enterprise
Businesses working towards Regenerative Agriculture:
For feedback, ideas, suggestions please contact us through Twitter @KoenvanSeijen, in the comments below or through Get in Touch on this website.
Join the Investing in Regenerative Agriculture and Food newsletter on www.eepurl.com/cxU33P.
The above references an opinion and is for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.Join the Community